Harbour Nights extended to 15 weeks as vendor registration opens
Harbour Nights has been extended to 15 weeks, starting on May 24 and running through until the end of August, the Chamber of Commerce announced.
The event, a tradition for nearly three decades, will take place every Wednesday from 7pm until 10pm on Front Street.
Vendors who wish to participate in the weekly street festival can apply online for a spot in the line-up.
The free-to-attend street festival showcases local artisans, crafters, chefs and live entertainment acts in an alfresco setting.
The application deadline for seasonal and May-June vendors is April 3.
Danielle Riviere, the chief executive of the chamber, said: “We are thrilled to extend the beloved tradition of Harbour Nights to a 15-week celebration of Bermudian culture. As we continue to navigate through challenging times, we hope that this event will provide a much-needed sense of community and joy for both visitors and locals alike.”
Vendors can register at www.bermudachamber.bm/harbour-nights
2. Please respect the use of this community forum and its users.
3. Any poster that insults, threatens or verbally abuses another member, uses defamatory language, or deliberately disrupts discussions will be banned.
4. Users who violate the Terms of Service or any commenting rules will be banned.
5. Please stay on topic. "Trolling" to incite emotional responses and disrupt conversations will be deleted.
6. To understand further what is and isn't allowed and the actions we may take, please read our Terms of Service