One Communications appoints Vicki Steele as COO
Vicki Steele has been appointed as the new chief operating officer of One Communications.
The company said Ms Steele brings a wealth of experience to her new role, having held the position of chief financial officer at One Communications since 2017.
Ms Steele will be responsible for overseeing the company's day-to-day operations, driving operational excellence and ensuring that the company continues to deliver exceptional service to its customers, One Communications said.
She said: “I am thrilled to take on this new role. As COO, I will be focused on driving growth, enhancing our operational efficiencies and the overall customer experience.
“I look forward to continuing to work closely with our talented team to deliver innovative solutions that meet the evolving needs of our customers.”
Niall Sheehy, chief executive officer, said: “With her exceptional leadership skills, strategic mindset and unwavering commitment to excellence, I know Vicki will continue to drive our company forward, and we will continue to grow and succeed in our mission to provide best-in-class services to our customers.”
As the world celebrates International Women’s Day, One Communications said, Ms Steele is committed to continuing the conversation around gender equality and empowering more women to pursue careers in technology.
She said: "I enjoy working daily with a group of exceptionally talented women in the technology field — 50 per cent of our management team are female — a statistic that I am proud to share.
“I believe that diverse perspectives and experiences are essential to driving innovation and growth, and I am committed to promoting gender equality in technology.”
2. Please respect the use of this community forum and its users.
3. Any poster that insults, threatens or verbally abuses another member, uses defamatory language, or deliberately disrupts discussions will be banned.
4. Users who violate the Terms of Service or any commenting rules will be banned.
5. Please stay on topic. "Trolling" to incite emotional responses and disrupt conversations will be deleted.
6. To understand further what is and isn't allowed and the actions we may take, please read our Terms of Service