Digicel continues to support the Bermuda carnival
Digicel will continue as title sponsor of NOVA Mas International for the sixth consecutive year of Bermuda's carnival celebrations.
The telecommunications company said the partnership has elevated the carnival experience while keeping local and international participants connected.
Seldon Woolridge, director of NOVA Mas, said: “Over the years, Digicel has supported our efforts to boost the local entertainment industry as we bring people from diverse backgrounds and from all around the world together for an unforgettable carnival experience.”
Inspired by Trinidad’s carnival traditions, NOVA Mas International has designed a product that is rooted in Bermuda’s heritage and culture.
Mr Woolrdge added: “For our 2023 carnival in Bermuda presentation, NOVA presents Rhythm Nation; High Vibrations.
“This year's theme celebrates music through the diaspora and the powerful rhythms that resonate within our souls. There are five vibrant costume sections, with each designed and inspired by different genres of music.
“NOVA’s costume design team includes Bermuda’s own Barbara Paynter and international designers David Dewer, Alejandro Gomez and Rawle Permanand.
Arisha-Rene Butterfield, Digicel marketing executive, said: “Over the carnival season, Digicel will be activating on our social media platforms and in the retail stores with many giveaways and prizes.
“In addition, not one but two lucky Digicel customers will win big with a NOVA Mas Ultimate Carnival Experience, which includes a Frontline Costume and tickets to Swizzle at Sunrise, one of the hottest events on the carnival weekend line-up.”
The Carnival in Bermuda “Revel De Road” event will take place on June 19.
Information regarding registration, costumes, packages and offerings can be found by visiting www.novamasintl.com.
2. Please respect the use of this community forum and its users.
3. Any poster that insults, threatens or verbally abuses another member, uses defamatory language, or deliberately disrupts discussions will be banned.
4. Users who violate the Terms of Service or any commenting rules will be banned.
5. Please stay on topic. "Trolling" to incite emotional responses and disrupt conversations will be deleted.
6. To understand further what is and isn't allowed and the actions we may take, please read our Terms of Service