One Communications staff volunteer at Meals on Wheels
Employees of One Communications, the telecommunications company, are volunteering at Meals on Wheels throughout March, helping to prepare and pack food for delivery.
The company said the initiative is part of One’s efforts to help combat food insecurity in the community.
“Meals on Wheels does incredible work, and we are proud to support their efforts,” said Niall Sheehy, the chief executive of One Communications.
“Our employees are passionate about giving back to the community, and we are delighted to see their dedication and commitment to this cause.”
Working alongside Meals on Wheels, One’s volunteers have been involved in a variety of tasks, including seasoning, cooking, assembling and packaging meals, the company said.
Meals on Wheels is a non-profit organisation that delivers nutritious meals to seniors, disabled individuals and people with mobility issues who are unable to prepare meals for themselves.
2. Please respect the use of this community forum and its users.
3. Any poster that insults, threatens or verbally abuses another member, uses defamatory language, or deliberately disrupts discussions will be banned.
4. Users who violate the Terms of Service or any commenting rules will be banned.
5. Please stay on topic. "Trolling" to incite emotional responses and disrupt conversations will be deleted.
6. To understand further what is and isn't allowed and the actions we may take, please read our Terms of Service