BEDC offers business strategy seminar
The Bermuda Economic Development Corporation’s last seminar for the fiscal year is designed for business owners, entrepreneurs and professionals who are looking to stay ahead of the competition in a crowded marketplace.
The BEDC said the organisation wanted to close out with a topic that can help traditional business think bigger.
The group said that in today’s rapidly evolving business landscape, it’s not enough to simply offer a quality product or service. To truly stand out, vendors must find new and creative ways to differentiate from the competition.
The BEDC said they reached out to entrepreneurs who have demonstrated an innovative way to deliver their products and services.
Examples for this, they said, included entrepreneurs such as Norris Ebbin, of Easy Park, and Roche Wolffe, of New Edge Diagnostics.
The seminar will provide attendees with practical strategies for fostering a culture of innovation within their businesses, identifying new and untapped markets, and leveraging emerging technologies to create new value for customers.
The BEDC said participants will learn from real-world local examples of successful businesses that have embraced innovation to differentiate themselves and gain a competitive edge.
Donte Hunt, BEDC’s micro, small and medium enterprise officer, is the organiser for the seminar.
He stated: “North East Hamilton is home to businesses that support our everyday lifestyle, like hair salons barber shops restaurants and retail stores.
“This seminar will expose business owners to tools and tips that can help enhance the way they conduct business to increase efficiencies and opportunities for growth.“
Innovate to Differentiate: Strategies for Standing Out in a Saturated Market will be held on March 30 from 5.30pm until 7.30pm in Heritage Hall at 55 Dundonald Street in Hamilton. Tickets are $30.
2. Please respect the use of this community forum and its users.
3. Any poster that insults, threatens or verbally abuses another member, uses defamatory language, or deliberately disrupts discussions will be banned.
4. Users who violate the Terms of Service or any commenting rules will be banned.
5. Please stay on topic. "Trolling" to incite emotional responses and disrupt conversations will be deleted.
6. To understand further what is and isn't allowed and the actions we may take, please read our Terms of Service