Deep discounts at Gibbons outlet shop
A Gibbons Company pop-up shop featuring discounted women’s wear is to continue operating through the end of April.
The store, in the Russell Eve Building on Church Street in Hamilton, near the central bus terminal, launched as a Gap outlet pop-up, but has been converted to an off-the-rack outlet pop-up shop featuring a wider variety of goods.
Featured brands include Mango, Calvin Klein, Democracy, Gap and Liverpool. The shop also features designer dresses.
Tony Thompson, the chief executive of the Gibbons Company, said: “People are really enjoying shopping in that location because all of the sale merchandise is in one area.
“It’s all women’s wear right now, and women’s better fashion collections.”
Mr Thompson said items are up to 75 per cent off.
About a decade ago, Mr Thompson recalled, Gibbons had a dedicated store called Off the Rack in Washington Lane that featured sale merchandise.
This pop-up is a continuation of that approach, he said.
2. Please respect the use of this community forum and its users.
3. Any poster that insults, threatens or verbally abuses another member, uses defamatory language, or deliberately disrupts discussions will be banned.
4. Users who violate the Terms of Service or any commenting rules will be banned.
5. Please stay on topic. "Trolling" to incite emotional responses and disrupt conversations will be deleted.
6. To understand further what is and isn't allowed and the actions we may take, please read our Terms of Service