MJM promotes Dan Griffin to senior associate
The law firm MJM Limited has promoted Dan Griffin to the position of senior associate.
Mr Griffin’s practice, within the dispute resolution team, focuses on banking, finance and commercial litigation as well as intellectual property matters, advising corporate clients on data protection compliance.
“Dan has been a terrific addition to our team”, said Jennifer Haworth, director and head of the dispute resolution team. “He supports all aspects of the firm’s practice with his expertise and practical approach.
“His promotion to senior associate is well deserved and we look forward to continuing to see Dan’s career progress in Bermuda.”
Prior to joining MJM Limited in 2021, Mr Griffin was a commercial litigator in the UK having worked at Tozers LLP where he specialised in financial and corporate matters.
2. Please respect the use of this community forum and its users.
3. Any poster that insults, threatens or verbally abuses another member, uses defamatory language, or deliberately disrupts discussions will be banned.
4. Users who violate the Terms of Service or any commenting rules will be banned.
5. Please stay on topic. "Trolling" to incite emotional responses and disrupt conversations will be deleted.
6. To understand further what is and isn't allowed and the actions we may take, please read our Terms of Service