Davida O’Brien takes on new Chamber of Commerce role
Davida O’Brien, the Bermuda Tourism Authority’s tourism standards and training manager, is the new chairwoman of the Bermuda Chamber of Commerce’s tourism/West End division.
She will help to develop Bermuda’s tourism product and opportunities toward efficiencies and innovation within the industry.
Ms O’Brien worked for the former Bermuda Hospitality Institute before transitioning to the BTA. She has more than 14 years of administrative, training, event management and strategic planning experience within the hospitality and financial services industries.
She has provided consulting support to budding entrepreneurs to help define business strategies and marketing plans.
At the BTA she leads a team that is responsible for engaging and attracting potential talent to the industry, producing well-rounded ambassadors for Bermuda and developing people capabilities through career development.
2. Please respect the use of this community forum and its users.
3. Any poster that insults, threatens or verbally abuses another member, uses defamatory language, or deliberately disrupts discussions will be banned.
4. Users who violate the Terms of Service or any commenting rules will be banned.
5. Please stay on topic. "Trolling" to incite emotional responses and disrupt conversations will be deleted.
6. To understand further what is and isn't allowed and the actions we may take, please read our Terms of Service