Lawyers promoted at Appleby
Caljonah Smith and Khiyara Krige have been promoted to counsel in the Bermuda office of international law firm Appleby.
Ms Smith works in the firm’s private client and trusts team, and Ms Krige is in the dispute resolution department.
The promotions are among 12 across the Appleby global network, including four to partner and eight to counsel.
Malcolm Moller, Appleby group managing partner, said: “Developing and rewarding talent is a key part of Appleby’s global strategy and I am pleased to congratulate each of these individuals on their well-deserved promotions.
“They are all highly regarded within their respective departments and have each made significant contributions to the firm and our clients.
“I am equally pleased that these promotions recognise the diverse talent that we have across so many of our offices, which further underlines the strength and range of our offshore offering globally.”
2. Please respect the use of this community forum and its users.
3. Any poster that insults, threatens or verbally abuses another member, uses defamatory language, or deliberately disrupts discussions will be banned.
4. Users who violate the Terms of Service or any commenting rules will be banned.
5. Please stay on topic. "Trolling" to incite emotional responses and disrupt conversations will be deleted.
6. To understand further what is and isn't allowed and the actions we may take, please read our Terms of Service