Blake Horseman at dominant best in CRG Trophy Day
Blake Horseman was at his dominant best with a perfect outing in the Bermuda Karting Club CRG Trophy Day at the Southside Raceway on Sunday.
Competing in the Tag Senior class, Rebello held off stiff competition from the likes of Brian Bulholes, Nathan DeCosta and Jayden Brimmer to take the chequered flag in each of the three individual heats.
Bulholes had to settle for second place in all three races, ahead of Brimmer in the opening heat and DeCosta in the second and third.
Horseman also enjoyed success in the Shifter class, where he picked up a victory in heat two and a third-place finish in the final race.
Brandon Franks, who won the opening race, also claimed a second and third-place finish, with Ryan Rebello following up consecutive runner-up finishes in the first two heats, with victory in the final race.
There was also a strong performance from Scott Barnes in the L206 Seniors class, with the BKC president taking the chequered flag in heats one and three, as well as finishing second in heat two.
Jason North, who pipped Barnes to victory in the second race, also finished runner-up in the first heat, while David Barbosa followed successive third-place finishes by going one better in the last outing, in which Marc Tucker completed the podium places.
The well contested Cadet class proved the hardest fought of all, with three different race winners throughout the afternoon.
The first chequered flag belonged to Syah Pedro, who also went on to claim successive second-place finishes in the remaining races, while Roman Wilkinson followed up his runner-up performance in the first heat with a third and first place. Jonah Moniz also finished the day with a race win, as well as claiming the final podium spot in heat three.
2. Please respect the use of this community forum and its users.
3. Any poster that insults, threatens or verbally abuses another member, uses defamatory language, or deliberately disrupts discussions will be banned.
4. Users who violate the Terms of Service or any commenting rules will be banned.
5. Please stay on topic. "Trolling" to incite emotional responses and disrupt conversations will be deleted.
6. To understand further what is and isn't allowed and the actions we may take, please read our Terms of Service