Aiden Simmons continues superb form
Aiden Simmons continued his superb form as the Bermuda Motocross Club season continued at the Southside Moto Sports Park last weekend.
Competing in the 85cc Division, Simmons once again proved the rider to beat, topping the overall standings ahead of Azai Burt, with Rudell Pitcher completing the podium places.
Burt also had to settle for the runners-up spot in the 65cc class as he missed out on victory to A’jahni Foggo, with Jaylon Glasford claiming third place ahead of Mazaii Tucker.
There was also joy for Tinho Tucker Wall, who came out on top of the 50cc class, edging out Kody Paul to glory, with King Clarke finishing a further place behind in the overall standings.
Zico Majors prevailed in the Expert class, triumphing over Allan Degraff and Zano Tucker, while in the Novice class, Jazuri Easton-Thompson claimed overall victory, ahead of Michael Maclean and Quadae Baker.
Lorenzo Burch reigned supreme in the Over-30 class, beating Ben Zoeller and Ronald Trott to overall success, while there was also victory for Cassidy Spencer-Furbert in the Pee Wee class, ahead of Messiah Baker with Micah DeSilva rounding out the top three.
2. Please respect the use of this community forum and its users.
3. Any poster that insults, threatens or verbally abuses another member, uses defamatory language, or deliberately disrupts discussions will be banned.
4. Users who violate the Terms of Service or any commenting rules will be banned.
5. Please stay on topic. "Trolling" to incite emotional responses and disrupt conversations will be deleted.
6. To understand further what is and isn't allowed and the actions we may take, please read our Terms of Service