See nature’s light show on glow worm safari
• Enjoy nature's laser light show aboard the ‘Ana Luna', as they invite you to join them for a Glow Worms Safari on Monday, August 31, and Tuesday, September 30. This exotic evening on the seas will begin when the boat departs from the dock at Grotto Bay at 6.30pm. After enjoying the sunset, you can witness the glow-in-the-dark mating ritual of these unusual creatures, performed two and three days after the full moon during the warmer months. After the worm display, you will enjoy moonrise with a complimentary champagne toast. The cost is $69 per person, including a cash bar, light snack, hibiscus tea and fresh water, along with the toast, all included. For more information, or to make a reservation, contact email@example.com or 504-3780.
• Limitless Faith Promotions presents The Ark 2, a Gospel Cruise gathered together aboard the ‘MV Bermuda Longtail' to praise one God on Saturday, September 5. The boat will depart Albuoy's Point at 7pm and will feature Last Call, For God's Purpose, and the Joshua Generation, with music by DJ Cover Boy. Tickets are $35 and sold exclusively at Orchid Nail Spa or from the Limitless Faith Promo Team. For more information, visit www.LimitlessFaith.com or the Limitless Faith Promotions Facebook page.
• With their motto, “Developing Strong Minds through Strong Bodies”, Tumble Tots is celebrating 30 years of existence and start their new autumn term on Saturday, September 12. Tumble Tots is a developmental gymnastic programme for children from walking age to preschool age. The half-hour Parent and Tot classes begin at 9.30am, running every half hour until 10.30am, followed by the Tumble Tots Pre-School Class from 11am until 11.45am. Classes are held in the small gym at the Bermuda High School for Girls. The cost is $130 for a 10-week term. For more information, contact Linda on firstname.lastname@example.org or Fiona on email@example.com.
• St. George Rotary Club invite you to join them for their Biannual Fish Fry and Raffle at Tobacco Bay Beach, Bar and Grill on Saturday, September 12. From 5.30pm until 8.30pm, you can relax with the spectacular views of Tobacco Bay and feast on the fish fry while quenching your thirst and beating the heat with a drink from the bar. Bring the children out so they can mingle and play in the water with other children. At the end of the night, the Rotary Club will have a Raffle with each ticket costing $5.The cost is $25 for adults, $15 for children, and includes fish, fries, salad and dessert. Tickets should be bought in advance since they usually sell quickly, although there maybe a few left over on the day of the event.For more information, or to purchase tickets, contact Andrew Roberts on 734-5921 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Several good causes are in line to benefit from the CMS 5K Walk/Run on Sunday, September 13. This will start at 8.30am and will begin and end at Bernard Park. Individuals and teams are invited to participate by running, walking or rolling. The route will depart Bernard's Park; North to Blackwatch Pass; West on to Spanish Point roundabout; turn East onto St John's Road to Tennis Stadium on Marsh Folly Road; returning To Bernard Park. Even if you don't participate, you can support their charity with direct contributions or by volunteering to help with set-up and tear down, handing out refreshments, and cheering on participants. If looking for a great way to receive positive exposure and publicity, there are also opportunities to sponsor teams or food and beverages.The entry fee is $20 per participant. Part proceeds will be donated to Meals on Wheels and Women's Resource Centre. Charity #647, Clara Muhammad School (CMS) will be using the proceeds to purchase educational material. To register online, visit RaceDayWorld.com or https://runsignup.com/Race/BM/Hamilton/CMS5K.For more information, contact email@example.com.
• Created to celebrate the life of the talented chef and golfer, the 2nd Annual Tomasz Tabor Memorial Golf Tournament & Raffle will take place on Monday, September 21. The tournament will take place at Riddell's Bay Golf Club with registration from noon and a 1pm shot gun start. There will be prizes for 1st, 2nd and 3rd place teams, as well as Closest to the Pin and Longest Drive. Lots of fantastic prizes are up for grabs, including a seven-night cruise. A reception will follow at 6pm at Riddell's Bay Golf & Country Club with the prize ceremony and raffle announcement at 8pm. The cost is $125 per person or $500 for a team of four, which includes 18 holes, cart and a tournament golf shirt. The raffle tickets are $10 a piece. All the funds raised will once again go to the Bermuda Hospitality Institute in support of the three scholarships created in Tom's name. For more information, or for advance registration, payment and raffle tickets, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
• The Masterworks Contemporaries present Off the Wall, a tableau vivant party at Blu Bar and Grill on Saturday, October 3. From 7pm, you are invited to bring art to life by dressing as your favourite painting, artist, art genre, colour ... you get the idea! This will be a night of fun with an open bar, dinner, dancing, a silent auction, and prizes. Tickets are $185 and will be available from Masterworks in September. For more information, contact Masterworks on 299-4000.
• For full events listings and flyers, please visit www.NothingtodoinBermuda.com. The above is abbreviated content from that site. If you would like your event included on the site, please go to the Submit Your Event section and add all the details and flyer.
2. Please respect the use of this community forum and its users.
3. Any poster that insults, threatens or verbally abuses another member, uses defamatory language, or deliberately disrupts discussions will be banned.
4. Users who violate the Terms of Service or any commenting rules will be banned.
5. Please stay on topic. "Trolling" to incite emotional responses and disrupt conversations will be deleted.
6. To understand further what is and isn't allowed and the actions we may take, please read our Terms of Service