Festive fun at the Christmas Boat Parade
• The Continental Society of Bermuda invites you to join them for the 12 Martinis of Christmas at The Grand on Friday, December 11. From 6pm until 8pm, kick off the Christmas party season with a selection of holiday cocktails. Tickets are $55 and, although they will be available on the door, advance purchase is recommended. Your generous support will enable to assist Bermuda's youth. For more information, or to purchase advance tickets, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
•Party at the Princess and join the Hamilton Princess, Bermuda for their Annual Snowball Party, back and better than ever on Friday, December 11. From 7pm, you can enjoy a spectacular holiday buffet, live music, raffles and more. You can also turn this night out into a staycation with their special holiday Take the Elevator Home room rate, starting at $219. The cost is $72 per person, plus 17 per cent grats.
For more information, or for private group bookings, contact Dining Reservations at 298-2028 or email@example.com.
• The December edition of the Department of Community & Cultural Affairs' Historical Heartbeats Lecture Series will be the North Village Band and Friends Christmas Concert on Saturday, December 12. The festivities will run from 12.30pm until 2pm on the porch of the Bermuda Historical Society in Queen Elizabeth Park (formerly Par-la-Ville). This is a free event and light refreshments will be served. For more information, contact Folklife and Cultural Heritage Officer Kim Dismont Robinson on 292-1681 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Why just watch when you can participate? The MV Elizabeth invites you aboard for the Bermuda Boat Parade on Saturday, December 12. From 5.30pm until 8.30pm, this fun, family friendly event will take place in Hamiton Harbour. Tickets are $60, which includes one drink and hors d'oeuvres. Groups of twenty will receive one free ticket. A cash bar is also available. For more information, call 335-2342.
• Celebrate the season by running or walking to support the Bermuda Red Cross at MAAC's annual Jingle Bell 5K Walk/Run on Sunday, December 13. This is a 5k route, starting and finishing at Bermuda Air Conditioning HQ at Mills Creek. Walkers will start at 8.45am, followed by runners at 9am. The race fee is $30, with registration available at www.RaceDayWorld.com. Goodie bags and tee shirts will go to the first 400 registered participants. For more information, contact race director Jamie Wright on 535-0200 or email@example.com.
• The Somerset 2015 Christmas Parade will take place on Sunday, December 13. This year's parade starts from the Somerset Bus Terminal at 5pm, stopping at Caesar's Pharmacy and ends at Somerset Cricket Club. Santa will then welcome children at his workshop at the Club, where you can also enjoy short performances by church groups and school children. Refreshments will be available for purchase. For more information, call 336-1956.
• ‘Tis the season, so Masterworks invites you to get your craft on at their fun Adult Ornament Decorating and Wine Night on Sunday, December 13. From 5pm until 7.3pm, you can decorate up to five ornaments while enjoying a glass of wine. The cost is $80 for members and $100 for non-members. Space is limited. For more information, or to register by December 7, contact 299-4000.
• Don't miss out on BEPRO'S Networking Navidad on Thursday, December 17. From 6pm until 9pm at Muse, this will be a fun night to mingle and celebrate the season with your peers and some special guests while enjoying delectable hors d'oeuvres. This event is free and all are welcome. For more information, or to RSVP, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Be one of the first to see the long-awaited return of Han, Luke and Leia to the big screen as Bermuda School of Music and Beyond Rugby present ‘Star Wars: The Force Awakens' on Thursday and Friday, December 17 and 18. Bermuda School of Music (Registered Charity #483) and Beyond Rugby (Registered Charity #378) will be hosting both events at Speciality Cinema & Grill. Feature showing one wil be the opening night on Thursday, December 17. The screening will be at 11pm and the cost is $35 per ticket. Feature showing two will include a cocktail party and live music on Friday, December 18. The reception will begin at 6pm, with the screening at 7pm and tickets cost $50 per person. All net proceeds will support the Bermuda School of Music bursary programme and Beyond Rugby. This event is sponsored by Goslings Ltd and Fusion Design (DNA Group). Tickets are available from www.pTix.bm.
• Enjoy a special shopping experience, hosted by the cutest little elves in town, at Christmas Shopping: A Family Affair on Saturday, December 19. From 10am until 6pm at Regali Boutique, located inside the Rosewood Tucker's Point Hotel, you can can browse fashion for him and her, high-end home fragrances and decor, clothing for babies and children, and more, all while Christmas cheer snacks and drinks are being served. For more information, contact 298-4035 or email@example.com.
• Feel the force with your movie friends at a BIFF ‘Star Wars' special showing on Saturday, December 19. This private viewing on behalf of the BIFF Trust will take place at Speciality Cinema & Grill at 9.30pm. Tickets are $35 and available from www.pTix.bm. For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
• For full events listings and flyers, please visit www.NothingtodoinBermuda.com. The above is abbreviated content from that site. If you would like your event included on the site, please go to the ‘Submit Your Event' section and add all the details and flyer.