Rego’s promotes MacIntyre to EVP
Rego Sotheby’s International Realty has named Penny MacIntyre executive vice-president.
Before moving to Bermuda to be with her husband, Ms MacIntyre worked for New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg and his company Bloomberg LP.
She assisted with Mr Bloomberg’s personal real estate as well as working as the senior in-house global lease negotiator for Bloomberg LP, managing a worldwide portfolio of five million square feet of property with focus on the Asia-Pacific region.
Ms MacIntyre has been with Rego Sotheby’s for three years as senior vice-president of commercial sales and leasing.
Rego Sotheby’s said she set up the Island’s first tenant representation service specialising in deal structure analysis and lease negotiations for international and local clients.
In her new positon, Ms MacIntyre said: “I will be focusing on the various business units of the company to understand operations and explore opportunities for business development.”
Prior to her real estate career, Ms MacIntyre was a TV, radio and newspaper journalist for Dow Jones /The Wall Street Journal and covered the United Nations for CNN.
In 2008 she received the New York Corporate Real Estate Network (CORENET) Emerging Leader award.
“Her 20 years of global residential and commercial real estate experience combined with her management expertise have been influential in the company’s new business development, client relations and solution driven initiatives during these challenging times,” Rego Sotheby’s said.
Buddy Rego, president and CEO of Rego Sotheby’s, added: “It’s my pleasure to welcome Ms MacIntyre to the executive leadership team. She’s been a great asset to the firm and we look forward to her contributions as we continue to refine the development and delivery of exceptional services to our clients.”
2. Please respect the use of this community forum and its users.
3. Any poster that insults, threatens or verbally abuses another member, uses defamatory language, or deliberately disrupts discussions will be banned.
4. Users who violate the Terms of Service or any commenting rules will be banned.
5. Please stay on topic. "Trolling" to incite emotional responses and disrupt conversations will be deleted.
6. To understand further what is and isn't allowed and the actions we may take, please read our Terms of Service