C Travel rebrands
Travel agency C Travel, winner of Best Of Bermuda awards, has rebranded to become Worldview Travel, reflecting its year-old affiliations with the travel organisation Worldview Travel based in Santa Ana, California.
Carl Paiva, Worldview Travel chief executive officer, said in a press release that Worldview Travel is a “highly-respected North American travel brand with sophisticated corporate and leisure travel divisions and offices throughout the United States and Canada”.
Mr Paiva said the move to align C Travel more directly with Worldview was a strategic one. “Worldview’s industry connections are well recognized and, as a member of the brand, C Travel will have access to new and exclusive products, services and amenities for our clients. Adopting the Worldview Travel name will also help us to realize additional benefits, especially for our corporate clients, including increased negotiating and buying power with travel suppliers.”
The Worldview Travel offices will stay at Sutherland Place, 10-12 Burnaby Street.
2. Please respect the use of this community forum and its users.
3. Any poster that insults, threatens or verbally abuses another member, uses defamatory language, or deliberately disrupts discussions will be banned.
4. Users who violate the Terms of Service or any commenting rules will be banned.
5. Please stay on topic. "Trolling" to incite emotional responses and disrupt conversations will be deleted.
6. To understand further what is and isn't allowed and the actions we may take, please read our Terms of Service