Specialist underwriters join Catco
Investment management firm Catco has signed up two new specialist underwriters.
It has hired Simon Moore and Lindsay Watson to strengthen its underwriting team.
CEO Tony Belisle said: “As Catco continues to grow and provide new, innovative products for 2016 to our reinsurance clients, it is essential that we have the highest calibre underwriting team possible.
“I am delighted that we have been able to attract two such highly recognised experts in Simon and Lindsay into joining our team.
“We are all looking forward to working with them as they help us to deliver continued value to our clients.”
Mr Moore, who has been in the reinsurance industry for 25 years, was a technical reinsurance specialist at brokers Aon Benfield.
Ms Watson, who has 13 years' experience in the field, was senior underwriter at Amlin Bermuda, where she underwrote a diversified portfolio of property and catastrophe risk.
2. Please respect the use of this community forum and its users.
3. Any poster that insults, threatens or verbally abuses another member, uses defamatory language, or deliberately disrupts discussions will be banned.
4. Users who violate the Terms of Service or any commenting rules will be banned.
5. Please stay on topic. "Trolling" to incite emotional responses and disrupt conversations will be deleted.
6. To understand further what is and isn't allowed and the actions we may take, please read our Terms of Service