Ptix to use FAC payment processing solution
Two Bermudian-based companies, First Atlantic Commerce and Premier Tickets Ltd, are partnering to enable real-time online credit card processing for the online ticketing platform.
Ptix.bm has hosted more than 3,000 events in Bermuda and internationally. The Ptix platform is capable of handling ticketing for all event types including concerts, parties, theatre productions, registrations, conferences, workshops, and fundraisers.
FAC is a provider of online payment solutions in the Latin American and Caribbean region. Its customised online credit and debit card processing is used by companies in Bermuda, the Caribbean and Central America, as well as in the US, Canada and Mauritius. Ptix has integrated to FAC's gateway to enable the online ticketing portal to accept credit and debit card payments using FAC's payment platform with local settlement to Butterfield Bank.
Given FAC's currency support and connection to bank processors across the globe, utilising the FAC platform will better equip Ptix for expansion into a broader international market.
Chris Burns, FAC's chief executive officer, said: “Ptix is Bermuda's leading ticketing and event company comprised of 100 per cent Bermudian staff dedicated to help businesses market, support and run events.
“We are pleased to welcome Ptix to our portfolio of Bermuda clients and look forward to managing their payments strategy.”
Ptix supports general admission and reserved seating events for all size venues in Bermuda and globally. The Ptix system has robust capabilities in sales reporting, e-tickets, gate management, accreditation and bar code scanning, integration with social media and online donation portals, processing more than 10,000 transactions per month.
Michael Branco, the founder of Ptix, said: “Ptix has leveraged the expertise and dedication of FAC to handle all of our e-commerce payments. This has streamlined our payments approach and will build value for the customers on our platform. We are excited about this partnership.”
2. Please respect the use of this community forum and its users.
3. Any poster that insults, threatens or verbally abuses another member, uses defamatory language, or deliberately disrupts discussions will be banned.
4. Users who violate the Terms of Service or any commenting rules will be banned.
5. Please stay on topic. "Trolling" to incite emotional responses and disrupt conversations will be deleted.
6. To understand further what is and isn't allowed and the actions we may take, please read our Terms of Service