Warwick Academy investment team extends lead
Warwick Academy team StockClimbers have extended their lead at the top of the KPMG Senior School Investment Challenge.
At the end of last month, the team had turned their $100,000 virtual investment into $117,632.04, an improvement of 17.6 per cent since the start of the competition last year.
There are 20 school teams competing in the challenge, and each has been given an imaginary $100,000 to invest in the stock market over a six-month period. At the end of the contest, the top teams will win cash prizes for their school.
There was also no change in second place as Business.brains, a Bermuda High School team, edged up almost $1,000 from their January total to $106,385.09.
In third place are Bermuda High School team SHE, while Berkeley Institute's Pharma 6 Market is close behind in fourth.
Berkeley team Stack or Starve moved into fifth position, with Neritic, a Mount Saint Agnes team, in sixth.
• For more information on the KPMG Investment Challenge, visit https://goo.gl/u4SotK
• The table attached to this article has been amended to correct the orginal version
2. Please respect the use of this community forum and its users.
3. Any poster that insults, threatens or verbally abuses another member, uses defamatory language, or deliberately disrupts discussions will be banned.
4. Users who violate the Terms of Service or any commenting rules will be banned.
5. Please stay on topic. "Trolling" to incite emotional responses and disrupt conversations will be deleted.
6. To understand further what is and isn't allowed and the actions we may take, please read our Terms of Service