Reasnin’ with Sharon Wilson
The Chewstick Foundation is launching a new series this evening entitled Reasnin’.
The series is designed to provide artists with a forum in which they can explain the messages and motivates behind their work.
Sharon Wilson is the first artist to take centre stage in the series. Chewstick Foundation founder Gavin Smith will question her on her work.
“The questions will probe into the aspects of life and work that have led to the current synthesis of Sharon’s work and dispel the illusion that art and artists are inaccessible,” he stated in a release.
“The interview will be followed by a floor talk, which will allow participants a chance to ponder what in fact art is and will give a chance to really explore the artist as a revolutionary and social commentator.”
The Reasnin’ series will be held the first Tuesday of every month from 6pm to 7pm. Admission is free; donations to Chewstick would be appreciated.
For more information telephone 292-2439, e-mail info[AT]chewstick.org or visit www.chewstick.org.
2. Please respect the use of this community forum and its users.
3. Any poster that insults, threatens or verbally abuses another member, uses defamatory language, or deliberately disrupts discussions will be banned.
4. Users who violate the Terms of Service or any commenting rules will be banned.
5. Please stay on topic. "Trolling" to incite emotional responses and disrupt conversations will be deleted.
6. To understand further what is and isn't allowed and the actions we may take, please read our Terms of Service