Carnival increases Bermuda voyages
Carnival Cruise Line will be offering ten voyages to Bermuda next year — one of its busiest ever programmes to the Island.
Five different Carnival ships will call at Dockyard between April and November, featuring overnight stays of one, two and three nights.
Carnival's president, Christine Duffy, said in a statement: “By offering Bermuda cruises from a variety of convenient drive-to homeports, we're providing guests even more opportunities to experience and explore this incredible island paradise.
“The Island has tremendous tourist appeal and the wide range of cruises offer consumers maximum choice when planning their Bermuda vacation while providing travel agents with a sought-after destination to market to their clients.”
Carnival's 2016 Bermuda schedule includes:
• Carnival Pride: five-day cruises from Baltimore departing April 10 and October 26, as well as seven-day voyages departing September 4 and 18;
• Carnival Victory: an eight-day sailing from Port Canaveral departing May 19;
• Carnival Ecstasy: seven-day cruises from Charleston departing May 12 and November 5;
• Carnival Splendor: nine-day cruise from Miami departing May 26;
• Carnival Sunshine: a seven-day cruise from New York departing October 1 and a five-day sailing from Norfolk departing October 23.
Five-day itineraries feature an overnight call; seven-day cruises spend two nights; and the eight-day voyage three nights.