Southampton man denies drug charges – The Royal Gazette | Bermuda News, Business, Sports, Events, & Community

Log In

Reset Password
BERMUDA | RSS PODCAST

Southampton man denies drug charges

A Southampton man this morning denied a charge of possessing more than $58,000 of cannabis.

Sean Fubler, 36, pleaded not guilty to charges of possessing the controlled drug with intent to supply and two charges of having drug equipment relating to a scale and a grinder.

The charges are said to involve an incident on December 1 last year and a total of 1,173.2g of cannabis. Prosecutor Takiyah Burgess told the court that, if sold, such a quantity of drugs could fetch up to $58,650.

Magistrate Khamisi Tokunbo released Mr Fubler on $10,000 bail with a like surety, ordering that the matter return to court for trial in December.

It is The Royal Gazette’s policy not to allow comments on stories regarding criminal court cases. As we are legally liable for any slanderous or defamatory comments made on our website, this move is for our protection as well as that of our readers.

Magistrates Court (photo by Glenn Tucker)