Police start recruitment drive
Bermuda Police Service begun their recruitment drive with candidates invited to apply for consideration as a cadet, reserve constable or full-time constable.
A police statement outlined the following criteria:
• must be between the ages of 16 and 21 years old at the start of the contract;
• must be a Bermudian or spouse of a Bermudian;
• must have a high school diploma and applied to be enrolled or enrolled in an Associate Degree programme at The Bermuda College.
Reserve constable and full time constable applicants:
• must be between 19 and 49 years of age;
• Bermudian, spouse of a Bermudian or Permanent Resident Certificate (PRC) holder.
Additional information and application forms can be downloaded from the Bermuda Police Service website at http://www.bermudapolice.bm/content/local-recruits.
Information sessions regarding recruitment for cadets, reserve constables and full time constables will take place at the Police Recreation Club in Prospect, Devonshire at 6pm on Wednesday, April 12 and at 6pm on Wednesday, April 19.
The deadline for applications to be received is 5pm on Friday, April 28.