Norwegian Cruise Lines reveals 2020 schedule
Norwegian Cruise Lines has unveiled its 2020 schedule to Bermuda, including visits from the still-unfinished Norwegian Encore.
The cruise line announced that the Norwegian Encore will offer seven-day cruises from New York to Bermuda from April 22 that year.
The Norwegian Gem will continue to visit the island, offering seven-day cruises from Boston starting on May 1.
Both itineraries include three days in port in Bermuda.
The Norwegian Encore, still under construction in Germany, is scheduled to make its maiden voyage next autumn.
The vessel will be a sister ship of the Norwegian Escape, which was scheduled to make 24 visits to Bermuda this year.
The Norwegian Gem, which has been in use since 2007, is scheduled to make a visit to Bermuda in November.
2. Please respect the use of this community forum and its users.
3. Any poster that insults, threatens or verbally abuses another member, uses defamatory language, or deliberately disrupts discussions will be banned.
4. Users who violate the Terms of Service or any commenting rules will be banned.
5. Please stay on topic. "Trolling" to incite emotional responses and disrupt conversations will be deleted.
6. To understand further what is and isn't allowed and the actions we may take, please read our Terms of Service