Police looking for recruits
The Bermuda Police Service is currently recruiting, with interested candidates invited to apply for consideration as a Constable.
• must have a high school diploma or GED.
• must be between 19 and 49 years of age.
• must be a Bermudian or spouse of a Bermudian.
• must be in good physical and mental health.
• must pass the Police Service Initial Recruitment Test, Security Checks, Physical, Psychological Test, Medical, Eye Test, Home Visit and Assessment Board.
Additional information and application forms can be downloaded from the official Bermuda Police Service website at http://www.bermudapolice.bm/ under Careers.
Other recruitment questions? Please call 247-1785 or e-mail email@example.com.
Please note that only fully completed applications downloaded from the official Bermuda Police Service website will be accepted.
Completed applications must be submitted to Police Training School, located at Police Headquarters in Prospect, Devonshire.
The deadline for applications to be received is 5pm Monday 8th April 2019.
• Press release from the Bermuda Police Service