New permanent secretaries named
Collingwood Anderson, Christopher Farrow and Aideen Ratteray Pryse have been named permanent secretaries.
Mr Anderson will serve for the Ministry of National Security and Mr Farrow for the Ministry of Economic Development and Tourism.
Ms Ratteray Pryse, who had been acting in the role for the Ministry of Transport and Regulatory Affairs, has been confirmed in that post.
Randy Rochester, who had served as the permanent secretary for the Ministry of Economic Development and Tourism, will switch to the Ministry of Public Works.
A Government spokeswoman said all of the new assignments came into effect yesterday.
Mr Anderson was previously the assistant director of the insurance supervision department in the Bermuda Monetary Authority.
He also worked as the director of the health insurance department at the Ministry of Health.
Mr Farrow had been the chief surveyor for the Ministry of Public Works since 2013.
He has also served as the Acting Director of Planning, the Acting Director of the Information Technology Office and has held several acting permanent secretary posts.
Ms Ratteray Pryse has served as Director of Planning since 2013.
2. Please respect the use of this community forum and its users.
3. Any poster that insults, threatens or verbally abuses another member, uses defamatory language, or deliberately disrupts discussions will be banned.
4. Users who violate the Terms of Service or any commenting rules will be banned.
5. Please stay on topic. "Trolling" to incite emotional responses and disrupt conversations will be deleted.
6. To understand further what is and isn't allowed and the actions we may take, please read our Terms of Service