Three promoted at Bowring Marsh
Bowring Marsh (Bermuda) Ltd has announced three promotions.
Lindsay Roos, healthcare placement leader, has been named managing director for healthcare placement team. She joined the company in 2013 and will continue to lead the team of healthcare brokers focused on providing Bermuda market excess liability/hospital professional liability, and financial and professional liability solutions for clients in the healthcare sector.
Laura Norman, employment practices liability and wage and hour product leader, has been promoted to senior vice-president. She joined Bowring Marsh (Bermuda) in 2011 and manages a portfolio of clients across all industries.
Meanwhile, Kyla Evans, who oversees excess casualty placements for a number of clients’ complex risks, has been promoted to vice-president. She joined Bowring Marsh (Bermuda) in 2016.
Chris Reeves, CEO and president, Bowring Marsh (Bermuda) Ltd, said: “I’d like to personally congratulate Lindsay, Laura, and Kyla on their well-deserved promotions. These individuals exemplify the rich talent we have at all levels of our organisation.”
Bowring Marsh (Bermuda) is the international placement specialist of Marsh.
2. Please respect the use of this community forum and its users.
3. Any poster that insults, threatens or verbally abuses another member, uses defamatory language, or deliberately disrupts discussions will be banned.
4. Users who violate the Terms of Service or any commenting rules will be banned.
5. Please stay on topic. "Trolling" to incite emotional responses and disrupt conversations will be deleted.
6. To understand further what is and isn't allowed and the actions we may take, please read our Terms of Service