AXA XL cyber claims promotion
AXA XL has promoted Danielle Roth to the position of practice leader and head of Cyber Claims, North America.
Based in Stamford, Connecticut, the company said Ms Roth is responsible for developing and implementing the claims strategy and best practices including coverages analysis, claims investigations, reserving and resolution of claims, service standards and state regulations.
In addition to managing AXA XL's cyber claims professionals in the United States, Canada and Bermuda, Ms Roth will also oversee the newly-created Cyber Incident Response team, led by Gwenn E Cujdik, claims manager, Cyber Incident Response.
"Known for her technical expertise and strategic approach, Danielle is a proven leader who has a track record of serving the needs of our brokers and clients since she joined AXA XL in 2015," said Tricia Melly, head of Professional Claims, Americas.
"She is widely known for her thought leadership in the cyber claims industry and ability to collaborate across multiple functions to ensure the best possible outcome for our partners."
Ms Roth said: "Launching a dedicated Cyber Incident Response team further demonstrates our commitment to our clients to help them before, during and after a cyber incident.
"Gwenn brings a wealth of knowledge to this new team from her unique experiences as an attorney specialising in investigation, crisis management and litigation related to data privacy, cybersecurity and regulation."
Based in AXA XL's Exton, Pennsylvania office, the company said Ms Cujdik will manage a team of claims professionals dedicated to assisting clients navigate cyber incidents including ransomware and business e-mail compromise.
Ms Roth has 10 years of cyber claims experience, most recently serving as claims manager, Cyber, Media & Technology for the Americas.
Ms Cujdik joins AXA XL from Mullen Coughlin LLC where she most recently served as a partner focusing on data privacy and cybersecurity event responses.
2. Please respect the use of this community forum and its users.
3. Any poster that insults, threatens or verbally abuses another member, uses defamatory language, or deliberately disrupts discussions will be banned.
4. Users who violate the Terms of Service or any commenting rules will be banned.
5. Please stay on topic. "Trolling" to incite emotional responses and disrupt conversations will be deleted.
6. To understand further what is and isn't allowed and the actions we may take, please read our Terms of Service