Axis Insurance, the specialty insurance business segment of Bermuda-based Axis Capital Holdings Limited, has made three appointments within its financial institutions London team.
Beth Convey, Julieta Moya and Mark Sutton all join as senior underwriters.
Reporting to Calum McPherson, head of Financial Institutions in London, the company said the new hires will be responsible for deepening relationships with existing distribution partners and exploring new relationships that are accretive and sustainable, underpinning the long-term outlook and strategy for Axis.
Axis Capital, through its operating subsidiaries, is a global provider of specialty lines insurance and treaty reinsurance with shareholders' equity of $5.4 billion at June 30, and locations in Bermuda, the United States, Europe, Singapore and Canada.
2. Please respect the use of this community forum and its users.
3. Any poster that insults, threatens or verbally abuses another member, uses defamatory language, or deliberately disrupts discussions will be banned.
4. Users who violate the Terms of Service or any commenting rules will be banned.
5. Please stay on topic. "Trolling" to incite emotional responses and disrupt conversations will be deleted.
6. To understand further what is and isn't allowed and the actions we may take, please read our Terms of Service