Kim joins Gallagher Re cyber reinsurance team
Gallagher Re, the global reinsurance broker, has appointed Liz Kim to its 40-plus-strong cyber reinsurance team.
Operating out of San Francisco, the company said, Ms Kim will further enhance the support and service of clients based on the US West Coast, complementing the specialist resources already built in New York, as well as Gallagher Re’s dedicated cyber teams in Bermuda and London.
While collaborating with the global cyber consultancy, analytics and alternative cyber solutions teams on a range of innovative initiatives, she will also work closely with Gallagher Re’s wider and extensive team of US-based colleagues.
Ms Kim joins from Hiscox, where she most recently held the role of group director of cyber underwriting, responsible for global cyber underwriting strategy including exposure management, coverage developments, pricing, claims performance and reinsurance strategy, as well as the execution of silent cyber reduction plans.
2. Please respect the use of this community forum and its users.
3. Any poster that insults, threatens or verbally abuses another member, uses defamatory language, or deliberately disrupts discussions will be banned.
4. Users who violate the Terms of Service or any commenting rules will be banned.
5. Please stay on topic. "Trolling" to incite emotional responses and disrupt conversations will be deleted.
6. To understand further what is and isn't allowed and the actions we may take, please read our Terms of Service