Snyder joins Axa XL Bermuda Insurance Excess Casualty
Christine Snyder has joined Axa XL’s Bermuda insurance excess casualty team as a vice-president, senior underwriter.
Ms Snyder’s responsibilities include delivering profitable underwriting service to clients.
She will also be developing and managing underwriting strategies for both renewed and new business within Axa XL’s excess casualty portfolio.
This primarily includes construction, energy and general casualty accounts; building and maintaining relationships with brokers and clients while identifying and establishing new distribution relationships.
Before joining Axa XL, Ms Snyder was executive underwriter, excess casualty construction at Chubb.
Vivienne Moniz, head of excess casualty, Bermuda, said: “Christine is a welcome addition to our excess casualty team.
“Her construction industry knowledge, strategic marketing and underwriting experience in US metro hubs such as New York and the Mid Atlantic region, and cultivated relationships with brokers on the US East Coast will further enhance our service to clients and broker partnerships.”
2. Please respect the use of this community forum and its users.
3. Any poster that insults, threatens or verbally abuses another member, uses defamatory language, or deliberately disrupts discussions will be banned.
4. Users who violate the Terms of Service or any commenting rules will be banned.
5. Please stay on topic. "Trolling" to incite emotional responses and disrupt conversations will be deleted.
6. To understand further what is and isn't allowed and the actions we may take, please read our Terms of Service