IGI privately repurchases shares
Bermudian-based International General Insurance Holdings Ltd has repurchased 2,271,775 common shares in a privately-negotiated transaction.
The shares were repurchased at a price of $8.60 per share, for a total cost of approximately $19.5 million.
The company has approximately 2.4 million common shares remaining under its current common share repurchase authorisation of up to 5 million shares, approved by the board of directors in May 2022.
At September 30, 2022, IGI had 49,158,000 common shares issued and outstanding.
IGI is an international specialty risks commercial insurer and reinsurer underwriting a diverse portfolio of specialty lines.
The company is registered and operates in Bermuda, with operations also in London, Malta, Dubai, Amman, Kuala Lumpur and Casablanca.
2. Please respect the use of this community forum and its users.
3. Any poster that insults, threatens or verbally abuses another member, uses defamatory language, or deliberately disrupts discussions will be banned.
4. Users who violate the Terms of Service or any commenting rules will be banned.
5. Please stay on topic. "Trolling" to incite emotional responses and disrupt conversations will be deleted.
6. To understand further what is and isn't allowed and the actions we may take, please read our Terms of Service