BM Corporate Services and Cohort Limited merge
BM Corporate Services Ltd and Cohort Limited have merged to operate under the name Cohort Limited.
Cohort’s chief executive officer, Marco Montarsolo said the aim of the merger is to provide a wider array of services and more depth in personnel.
“We are confident that the merger will serve our respective clients and employees well and look forward to introducing you to our new team members in due course,” Mr Montarsolo said.
BMCS started in 2008, and Cohort four years later. Both companies grew organically from referrals.
Mr Montarsolo said BMCS, Cohort and their employees share the same values in terms of client services and staff training and development.
“We consider that the combined entity will provide the robust operating practice of both BMCS and Cohort and continue the tradition we have for excellent service, corporate expertise, and an environment our clients and employees want to be a part of,” Mr Montarsolo said.
He has reassured customers that they will continue to work with the same people they have in the past.
“All of our employees are being retained in their current roles,” he said. “The services we have provided to you in the past will continue.”
They will continue to operate from their current offices, and all contact information will remain the same, including, for the time being, e-mail addresses.
2. Please respect the use of this community forum and its users.
3. Any poster that insults, threatens or verbally abuses another member, uses defamatory language, or deliberately disrupts discussions will be banned.
4. Users who violate the Terms of Service or any commenting rules will be banned.
5. Please stay on topic. "Trolling" to incite emotional responses and disrupt conversations will be deleted.
6. To understand further what is and isn't allowed and the actions we may take, please read our Terms of Service