John Flannery to lead brand development at Vantage
Vantage Group Holdings Ltd, which is based in Bermuda, has appointed John Flannery as chief marketing and communications officer.
Mr Flannery will be based in New York and report to Greg Hendrick, Vantage's chief executive officer.
In this new role, Mr Flannery will lead the development of Vantage's strategic brand, marketing, and communications priorities. He will be responsible for enhancing the company's public image and working closely with executive leadership to support growth.
"John has built strong insurance brands," Mr Hendrick said. "With his business-centric approach to marketing and communications, vision, and creativity, we're confident that John will propel Vantage to a new level."
Mr Flannery added: "I'm thrilled to join Greg and the team in writing the next chapter of our journey and accelerating Vantage's momentum."
The appointee has more than 25 years of experience.
Before joining Vantage, he held various senior management positions at AIG, leading global marketing, brand transformation, and communications, including as interim chief marketing officer.
Previously, Mr Flannery held leadership roles at Validus Holdings and Axa XL.
2. Please respect the use of this community forum and its users.
3. Any poster that insults, threatens or verbally abuses another member, uses defamatory language, or deliberately disrupts discussions will be banned.
4. Users who violate the Terms of Service or any commenting rules will be banned.
5. Please stay on topic. "Trolling" to incite emotional responses and disrupt conversations will be deleted.
6. To understand further what is and isn't allowed and the actions we may take, please read our Terms of Service