Antares Global changes leadership to grow profit
An executive with a Bermudian-based organisation has been named global chief risk officer at Antares Global, the multinational group of insurance and related service companies.
Faraz Khalid has been the chief risk officer for Antares Re in Bermuda, where the group also writes international business into Lloyd’s through its internal cover holder.
He takes over from Mark Graham, who will continue in his role as chief executive, Antares Managing Agency, strengthening the group’s presence at Lloyd’s.
James Linsao, general counsel at Antares Global, was appointed global chief operating officer.
The company said Mr Khalid and Mr Linsao have been a fundamental part of the Antares Global senior leadership team and their appointments further strengthen the group’s strategic plans to add new insurance underwriting and related services for the British domestic and international markets.
Cheryl Sweeney, previously legal director, Antares Global, will succeed Mr Linsao as general counsel.
The company said these appointments, together with the recently announced realignment of QIC Global companies under the Antares brand, signify deeper changes within the business designed to accelerate its profitable growth.
Antares comprises the international operations of Qatar Insurance Group, including its reinsurance and Lloyd’s insurance arms (and wholly owned subsidiaries).
2. Please respect the use of this community forum and its users.
3. Any poster that insults, threatens or verbally abuses another member, uses defamatory language, or deliberately disrupts discussions will be banned.
4. Users who violate the Terms of Service or any commenting rules will be banned.
5. Please stay on topic. "Trolling" to incite emotional responses and disrupt conversations will be deleted.
6. To understand further what is and isn't allowed and the actions we may take, please read our Terms of Service