Liberty Mutual builds a global cyber office
Dan Frusciano has been appointed to the post of North America head of cyber underwriting at Liberty Mutual Insurance, responsible for overseeing cyber underwriting strategy for the United States, Canada and Bermuda.
He is part of Liberty’s newly formed Global Risk Solutions global cyber office.
The company said the office builds and scales Liberty Mutual's cyber capabilities around the world, bringing a multidisciplinary approach to a complex risk that spans geographies and industries.
GRS Insurance Solutions president Liz Geary leads the office pending the appointment of a global head of cyber, who will report to her.
Ms Geary said: "Cyber is among the most complex risks facing companies. And it is that very complexity that lets us add true value to risk managers and brokers.
“Our newly created office and leaders align and elevate our expertise in cyber underwriting, product, claims and risk prevention and mitigation to provide a global platform helping companies better address this critical risk."
2. Please respect the use of this community forum and its users.
3. Any poster that insults, threatens or verbally abuses another member, uses defamatory language, or deliberately disrupts discussions will be banned.
4. Users who violate the Terms of Service or any commenting rules will be banned.
5. Please stay on topic. "Trolling" to incite emotional responses and disrupt conversations will be deleted.
6. To understand further what is and isn't allowed and the actions we may take, please read our Terms of Service