Yasmin Saleh appointed Aspen communications chief
Bermudian-based Aspen Insurance Holdings Limited has appointed Yasmin Saleh as head of corporate communications.
Ms Saleh joins Aspen after 15 years with Aviva, during which she served in various senior roles, most recently as head of communications strategy and planning.
Aspen said Ms Saleh has extensive experience of corporate communications within the insurance sector at a global level.
In her new role at Aspen, the former journalist will be responsible for successfully evolving and enhancing the communications function.
Ms Saleh will report to Mo Kang, group chief people and transformation officer, who said: “Yasmin has a deep understanding of corporate communications and will be well placed to lead the development of the next phase of our communication strategy.
“Aspen’s communication function is now well positioned to support the ongoing development and growth of the business.”
2. Please respect the use of this community forum and its users.
3. Any poster that insults, threatens or verbally abuses another member, uses defamatory language, or deliberately disrupts discussions will be banned.
4. Users who violate the Terms of Service or any commenting rules will be banned.
5. Please stay on topic. "Trolling" to incite emotional responses and disrupt conversations will be deleted.
6. To understand further what is and isn't allowed and the actions we may take, please read our Terms of Service