Apex Group appoints new head for Dallas office
Bermuda-based Global financial services provider Apex Group Ltd has appointed Pamela Goldminz as head of their Dallas office.
Following organic growth and acquisitions in the Texas market, Apex Group is now one of the largest independent fund services providers by headcount in the state.
Ms Goldminz joined Apex Group in Dallas last year, following the acquisition of Texas-based SandsPoint Capital Advisors LLC.
She was managing director at that firm, and has over 20 years of experience in private equity, real estate and the financial services industry.
“I look forward to leading Apex Group’s Dallas team as we continue to value our client relationships, supporting our long-term clients, and bringing our single-source solution to new clients,” she said.
2. Please respect the use of this community forum and its users.
3. Any poster that insults, threatens or verbally abuses another member, uses defamatory language, or deliberately disrupts discussions will be banned.
4. Users who violate the Terms of Service or any commenting rules will be banned.
5. Please stay on topic. "Trolling" to incite emotional responses and disrupt conversations will be deleted.
6. To understand further what is and isn't allowed and the actions we may take, please read our Terms of Service