Agam Capital creates new Bermuda reinsurance platform
Agam Capital, an analytics-driven company that partners with insurance companies to provide strategic solutions, has created a reinsurance platform in Bermuda.
Agam has leveraged the Incorporated Segregated Accounts Company legislation to establish Agam Bermuda ISAC Ltd, a Class E long-term licensed entity.
The Agam ISAC reinsurance platform is enabled by pALM, Agam’s proprietary integrated asset and liability management system, together with a robust governance framework and a dedicated Bermuda-based management team, led by Anup Seth, CEO of Agam Bermuda.
Under the ISAC legislation, Agam ISAC can establish Incorporated Segregated Accounts, where each ISA is a separate legal entity with flexibility around ownership structure and class of insurance licence.
Agam ISAC provides the following solutions to its ISAs: strategic asset allocation, asset/liability management, enterprise risk management, comprehensive finance, actuarial, compliance and operational support services.
Agam’s cofounders, Avi Katz and Chak Raghunathan, said: “The opportunity to leverage the ISAC legislation, together with the economic and principles-based regulatory framework makes Bermuda the ideal jurisdiction to accelerate Agam’s growth trajectory and geographical expansion.”
Mr Seth said: “I am delighted to join the Agam family and it’s a privilege to be part of such a talented team.
“Agam has created an innovative reinsurance platform in Bermuda and has unique capabilities and expertise to bring risk and capital together in an efficient, scalable and flexible manner.”
Apart from Bermuda, Agam has offices in the US, Canada and India. Agam Bermuda ISAC Ltd offers a comprehensive suite of operational, management and governance services to its associated incorporated segregated account companies.
2. Please respect the use of this community forum and its users.
3. Any poster that insults, threatens or verbally abuses another member, uses defamatory language, or deliberately disrupts discussions will be banned.
4. Users who violate the Terms of Service or any commenting rules will be banned.
5. Please stay on topic. "Trolling" to incite emotional responses and disrupt conversations will be deleted.
6. To understand further what is and isn't allowed and the actions we may take, please read our Terms of Service