Artex Risk acquires Irish unit
Arthur J. Gallagher & Co’s captive and alternative risk transfer solutions subsidiary, Artex Risk Solutions Inc, has acquired Dublin-based Allied Risk Management.
Allied Risk provides insurance and reinsurance management services as well as actuarial services to clients globally.
Gallagher said Frank Coyle and his team will remain in their present location under the direction of Paul Eaton, head of Artex International.
"Allied Risk is a highly respected company that will enhance Artex's insurance management and actuarial capabilities," said J. Patrick Gallagher Jr, chairman, president and chief executive.
"I am very pleased to welcome Frank and his associates to our growing, global team."
Artex is globally established-licensed in more than 35 domiciles, with more than 500 professionals operating out of Bermuda and more than 15 other international offices.
2. Please respect the use of this community forum and its users.
3. Any poster that insults, threatens or verbally abuses another member, uses defamatory language, or deliberately disrupts discussions will be banned.
4. Users who violate the Terms of Service or any commenting rules will be banned.
5. Please stay on topic. "Trolling" to incite emotional responses and disrupt conversations will be deleted.
6. To understand further what is and isn't allowed and the actions we may take, please read our Terms of Service