Tay Boon Chuan to head Aspen Singapore office
Bermudian-based Aspen Insurance Holdings Limited has appointed industry veteran Tay Boon Chuan as head of Singapore, effective June 1.
He joins Aspen after 12 years at Tokio Marine Kiln as part of their property treaty reinsurance team, most recently as Asia treaty team lead.
Aspen also said that, effective August 1, Beatrice Morley will be relocating to the London office to be closer to its reinsurance teams and to key casualty markets in London, Europe and the US.
She will remain global head of casualty and head of international reinsurance, which now also includes London as part of the international markets.
Bermudian-based Christian Dunleavy, group chief underwriting officer, said: “Boon brings a wealth of experience of the Asian treaty market and will be well-placed to spearhead our well-established offering for the region.”
He added: “Beatrice’s expanding role is a testament to her significant contribution in helping Aspen develop its successful global reinsurance franchise, and our leading casualty portfolio within this.”
2. Please respect the use of this community forum and its users.
3. Any poster that insults, threatens or verbally abuses another member, uses defamatory language, or deliberately disrupts discussions will be banned.
4. Users who violate the Terms of Service or any commenting rules will be banned.
5. Please stay on topic. "Trolling" to incite emotional responses and disrupt conversations will be deleted.
6. To understand further what is and isn't allowed and the actions we may take, please read our Terms of Service