Celebrate 400 years of worship at St Anne’s
• Allen Temple AME Church invites everyone to help to celebrate the Eva Richardson Missionary Society's 91st anniversary at 4pm. Guest preacher is Rev Madeline Hayward of First Church of God, Angle Street.
FRIDAY, JUNE 10
• Allen Temple AME Church family BBQ. Event starts at 7pm at the Allen Temple BBQ pit. Adults $20; children under 12, $15. For more information call the church office on 234-0433.
SATURDAY, JUNE 11
• Women Aglow International invites you to a fellowship worship service at Astwood Hall, Church Street, Hamilton at 9.45am. Andrea Lightbourne-Webster will speak on the theme of courageousness: Be strong and of good courage … for the Lord your God is with you … (Joshua 1: 6-9). Light refreshments will be served. Come and praise the Lord. All are welcome. For more information contact Brenda Webb on 293-0955.
• Glory Temple gospel breakfast cruise on board the MV Longtail. Boat leaves Albouy's Point at 9am. Special guests, the Glory Temple Praise Team. Tickets, $40. Contact Lauren Robert on 533-1610 for more information.
SUNDAY, JUNE 12
• The Rosalie B. Johnson Women's Missionary Society cordially invites you to our annual day at 4pm at Heard Chapel AME Church, The Glebe Road, Pembroke. Our theme is, “I am Wenona”.
We will creatively present her great missionary work in the form of a skit. In her honour, we are asking you to attend wearing African attire. A love offering will be taken. We are also accepting items such as toiletries, adult diapers, etc, for senior care residences. There will be light refreshments after the service. For more information, contact the church office on 292-3949.
SUNDAY, JUNE 19
• St Anne's Church, originally known as Port Royal Church, was established in 1616 under a palmetto palm tree. This year marks 400 years of continual service for the second oldest Anglican Church in Bermuda. Join us as we celebrate this milestone in the longevity of Christianity here. The Governor, George Fergusson, Michael Dunkley, the Premier, and members of the Opposition will read the scripture passages at the 10.30am service. All past and present members are welcome. We would like anyone who has family photos of weddings, christenings, confirmations or special events taken in St Anne's or the church hall to share them with us via e-mail or our Facebook page, or bring them in to post on our commemorative bulletin boards. Contact email@example.com or 238-0370 for further details. Refreshments will be served in the church hall after the service.
• Grace Methodist Church, 167 North Shore: Prayer and Bible study at 10am with Rev D'Wain Wales.
• Widows fellowship group: Every third Saturday from 4.30pm to 6pm at Vernon Temple administration office. Telephone Hope Lowe on 297-2101 or 704-3077.
• Bilingual worship (Spanish/English) at 6.30pm at Warwick Seventh-day Adventist Church Fellowship Hall, 92 South Shore Road. Telephone 236-0077 or 537-4857.
• St Philip AME Church will have its church school every Sunday at 9.30am. Telephone 293-0882 for more information.
• Emmanuel Baptist Church, at 35 Dundonald Street, Hamilton, invites people out to its 11am services.
• Richard Allen AME Church, at 23 Queen Street, St George, invites you to join them for their morning worship and praise service at 11am and their church school at 9.30am. Telephone 297-0239 for more information.
• The Salvation Army in St George: Join them at 6 Governors Alley for their service at 11am and 6pm. During the week they have activities for all ages. Telephone 297-0267.
• Wesley Methodist Church, 41 Church Street, Hamilton: Sunday school at 10.30am. All children are welcome. Telephone 292-0418.
• Southampton Seventh-day Adventist Church: Community giveaway every third Sunday of the month including clothing, food and shoes from 1pm to 4pm at Church Fellowship Hall on Middle Road in Southampton. Telephone 238-1080 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Church school from 10.30am to 11.30am and morning worship at 10am.
• Ebenezer Methodist Church at 7 York Street, St George: Children of all ages invited to Sunday School at 11am.
• Somerset Seventh-day Adventist Church, 6 Beacon Hill, Somerset: Free giveaway of clothing and more on the fourth Sunday of each month from noon to 4pm.
• St Andrew's Presbyterian Church (the pink church on the corner of Church and Court Streets) will have its prayer group in the sanctuary, 12.45pm to 1.15pm. The group meets on the first and third Monday of each month to pray for individuals here and around the world.
• First Church of God on Sound View Road, Somerset, is running a TLC Institute Community School, Monday to Friday from 8.30am to 2.30pm. Contact 234-0492 or email@example.com
• St Philip AME Church at 102 Harrington Sound Road, Smith's will hold its Tuesday night prayer and Bible study from 7pm to 8.30pm. Telephone 293-0882 for more information.
• The First Church of God at 75 Sound View Road, Somerset, is hosting Daily Bread's free dinner from 4pm until 6pm.
• New Life Church of the Nazarene: Prayer and Bible study at its location on Collector's Hill, Smith's, at 7pm.
• The Bermuda Bible Institute: A Bible study at T.N. Tatem Middle School, 7pm to 8pm. E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Telephone 537-6480.
• Peace Lutheran Church, 154 South Road, Paget: Homework time for middle school students. Free support/tutoring from 4pm to 5pm. For more information, call Pastor Karsten Decker, 236-5619.
• St Philip AME Church: Prayer and Bible study, 102 Harrington Sound Road, at 7.30pm.
• The First Church of God at 75 Sound View Road, Somerset holds a TLC Bible study for all ages at 7.30pm.
• Widows fellowship group will be meeting every second Wednesday from 4.30pm to 6pm at Bethel AME Church. Contact Hope Lowe on 297-2101 and 704-3077 for more information.
• Richard Allen AME Church at 23 Queen Street, St George, has a Bible class every Wednesday at 7.30pm. For more information, telephone 297-0239.
• St John's Church on St John's Road, Pembroke: Prayer meeting at 1pm.
• Catalyst Men's Fellowship, Bible reflection and prayer from 1pm to 2pm second Wednesday each month at Cathedral Hall, Church Street.
• Mt Zion AME Church's weekly Bible study at 7.30pm. Check www.mtzion.bm for further details.
• St Andrew's Presbyterian Church: Join us for a brown bag Bible study every second and fourth Wednesday, beginning at 12.30pm. Bring your lunch while having your spirit fed through God's word. Bibles are available. The study is for everyone so please bring a friend. See you there! Contact Rev Judith Gardner at email@example.com for more information.
• Hamilton Seventh-day Adventist Church welcomes all to a weekly prayer meeting. Service starts at 6.30pm. For more information regarding all services and events, call the church office on 292-7885.
• Bahá'í Faith: Weekly discussions on Bahá'í spiritual solutions to today's problems, 6.30pm to 8pm. All welcome. Bahá'í National Centre, Brunswick Street, Hamilton.
• Bermuda Islamic Cultural Centre: Islam In Focus. Tune to ZBM radio 1340 AM, 6.15pm to 7pm for Islamic news, world affairs and Holy Koran teachings.
• Nehemiah Bible Conference