Join women’s missionary society for breakfast
• HEARD CHAPEL: The Rosalie B. Johnson Women's Missionary Society is holding an old-school breakfast with codfish versus a new-school breakfast with chicken and waffles from 9am to 12pm. The meal is $15.
• Richard Allen AME Church 23 Queen Street, St George, invites you to their revival services at 11am. The guest preacher will be Rev Dr Martin D. Johnson international evangelist of Atlanta, Georgia.
• Wesley Methodist Church: Back to School Sunday. If you are a student, a teacher (past or present), a parent/guardian, school staff or administrator, a coach, a mentor or someone involved in education, please join us for our 11am service. After the service, everyone is invited to join us in Dyer Hall for fellowship and light refreshments.
• Grace Methodist Church, 167 North Shore: Prayer and Bible study at 10am with Rev D'Wain Wales.
• Widows fellowship group: Every third Saturday from 4.30pm to 6pm at Vernon Temple administration office. Telephone 297-2101 or 704-3077.
• Bilingual worship (Spanish/English) at 6.30pm at Warwick Seventh-day Adventist Church Fellowship Hall, 92 South Shore Road. Telephone 236-0077 or 537-4857.
• St Philip AME Church will have its church school every Sunday at 9.30am. Telephone 293-0882 for more information.
• Emmanuel Baptist Church, at 35 Dundonald Street, Hamilton, invites people out to its 11am services.
• Richard Allen AME Church, at 23 Queen Street, St George, invites you to join them for their morning worship and praise service at 11am and their church school at 9.30am. Telephone 297-0239 for more information.
• The Salvation Army in St George,: Join them at 6 Governors Alley for their service at 11am and 6pm. During the week they have activities for all ages. Telephone 297-0267 for more details.
• Wesley Methodist Church, 41 Church Street, Hamilton: Sunday school at 10.30am. All children are welcome. Telephone 292-0418.
• Southampton Seventh-day Adventist Church: Community giveaway every third Sunday of the month including clothing, food and shoes from 1pm to 4pm at Church Fellowship Hall on Middle Road in Southampton. Call 238-1080 or email@example.com. Church school from 10.30am to 11.30am, morning worship at 10am.
• Ebenezer Methodist Church at 7 York Street, St George: Children of all ages invited to Sunday School at 11am.
• Somerset Seventh-day Adventist Church, 6 Beacon Hill, Somerset: Free giveaway of clothing and more on the fourth Sunday of each month from noon to 4pm.
• St Andrew's Presbyterian Church (the pink church on the corner of Church and Court Streets) will have its prayer group in the sanctuary, 12.45pm to 1.15pm. The group meets on the first and third Monday of each month to pray for individuals here and around the world.
• First Church of God on Sound View Road, Somerset, is running a TLC Institute Community School, Monday to Friday from 8.30am to 2.30pm. Call 234-0492 or firstname.lastname@example.org
• St Philip AME Church at 102 Harrington Sound Road, Smith's will hold its Tuesday night prayer and Bible study from 7pm to 8.30pm. Telephone 293-0882 for more information.
• The First Church of God at 75 Sound View Road, Somerset, is hosting Daily Bread's free dinner from 4-6pm.
• New Life Church of the Nazarene: Prayer and Bible study at its location on Collector's Hill, Smith's, at 7pm.
• The Bermuda Bible Institute: A Bible study at T.N. Tatem Middle School, 7pm to 8pm. E-mail email@example.com or telephone 537-6480 for information.
• Peace Lutheran Church, 154 South Road, Paget: Homework time for middle school students. Free support/tutoring from 4pm to 5pm. For more information, call Pastor Karsten Decker on236-5619.
• St Philip AME Church: Prayer and Bible study, 102 Harrington Sound Road, at 7.30pm.
• The First Church of God at 75 Sound View Road, Somerset holds a TLC Bible study for all ages at 7.30pm.
• Widows fellowship group will be meeting every second Wednesday from 4.30pm to 6pm at Bethel AME Church. Contact Hope Lowe on 297-2101 and 704-3077 for more information.
• Richard Allen AME Church at 23 Queen Street, St George, has a Bible class every Wednesday at 7.30pm. For more information, telephone 297-0239.
• St John's Church on St John's Road, Pembroke: Prayer meeting at 1pm.
• Catalyst Men's Fellowship, Bible reflection and prayer from 1pm to 2pm second Wednesday each month at Cathedral Hall, Church Street.
• Mt Zion AME Church's weekly Bible study at 7.30pm. See www.mtzion.bm for details.
• St Andrew's Presbyterian Church (the pink church on the corner of Church and Court Streets): Join us for a brown bag Bible study every second and fourth Wednesday, beginning at 12.30pm. Bring your lunch while having your spirit fed through God's word. Bibles are available. The study is for everyone so please bring a friend. See you there! Contact Rev Judith Gardner at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
• Hamilton Seventh-day Adventist Church welcomes all to a weekly prayer meeting. Service starts at 6.30pm. For more information about all services and events, call the church office on 292-7885.
• Bright Temple AME Church: Join us for a community Bible study at noon. 28 Spring Hill Road, Warwick with Rev Charles Smith.
• Bahá'í Faith: Weekly discussions on Bahá'í spiritual solutions to today's problems, 6.30pm to 8pm. All welcome. Bahá'í National Centre, Brunswick Street, Hamilton.
• Bermuda Islamic Cultural Centre: Islam In Focus. Tune to ZBM radio 1340 AM, 6.15pm to 7pm for Islamic news, world affairs, Holy Koran teachings.
• Nehemiah Bible Conference Institute Revival Assembly: Every week at 23 Ewing Street, from 7.30pm to 9pm, 238-5983.
• African Hebrew Israelites: New World classes on the African Edenic Presence in the Bible and the Holy Land; spiritual upliftment classes, at Dellwood Middle School from 6.30pm to 8.30pm. Phone 294-4134.
• From 10am to 2pm, Heard Chapel AME Church, 42 Glebe Road, Pembroke. Rosalie Johnson Missionary society distribution of breakfast food items for families in need. Call 292-3949 if you require more details.
Around Bermuda's Churches is compiled by Heather Wood. E-mail notices and updates to email@example.com with the subject line “Around The Churches”