Around the churches
• St Peter’s Church: Join us at 5pm in the churchyard for a commemorative service on the 207th anniversary of the death of James “Jemmy” Darrell – a slave who piloted the 74-gun HMS Resolution safely to its moorings near Tobacco Bay in 1795 – and the opening of the Jemmy Darrell Pathway by George Dowling III, Mayor of St George. 33 York Street, St George.
• Bahá'ís of Bermuda: Join us at 11am for our Last Sunday of the Month Zoom programme which occurs during the 12 days of Ridvan marking the declaration of Baha’u’llah in the Ridvan Garden, Baghdad, Iraq prior to Baha’u’llah’s exile to the Fortress City of Akka in former Palestine. The programme will include music and scriptural readings. Meeting ID: 814 8264 1553 … Passcode: 243479. Bermuda’s 42nd National Convention will be held at the Baha’i National next weekend, when the National Spiritual Assembly will be elected.
• St Mark's Anglican Church: We will be holding our peaceful worship service at 8am and our contemporary all-ages worship service at 9.30am. Reverend Gavin Tyte’s theme this week will be “Doubt!” Our usual activities and youth church will also be available. Tomorrow, all are invited to the 78th anniversary service for St Mark's Guild at 3pm when the guest speaker will be Reverend David Trott, senior pastor at Peace Lutheran Church, Paget. The service will be followed by afternoon tea in the parish hall. Come to St Mark's, not just a church but a family! 53 South Road, Smith's.
• E-mail email@example.com every Thursday before noon with any notices you would like featured with the subject “Around The Churches”
2. Please respect the use of this community forum and its users.
3. Any poster that insults, threatens or verbally abuses another member, uses defamatory language, or deliberately disrupts discussions will be banned.
4. Users who violate the Terms of Service or any commenting rules will be banned.
5. Please stay on topic. "Trolling" to incite emotional responses and disrupt conversations will be deleted.
6. To understand further what is and isn't allowed and the actions we may take, please read our Terms of Service