Around the churches
• Saint James the Greater Anglican Parish Church: Join us for our annual BBQ takeout supper at the church hall. 5pm to 7.30pm. Come and fellowship with us. Tickets, $20, can be purchased from members of the congregation. 90 Somerset Road, Sandys.
• Christ Anglican Church, Devonshire: We are fondly known as ‘The Little Church with a Big Heart’. Stop by and see why as we celebrate Holy Eucharist, the third Sunday after Trinity, at 8am and 10am when there will also be a baptism. 106 Middle Road, Devonshire.
• Community Contact Ministries: Join Pastor Gladstone Thompson at 8.45am at Victor Scott Primary School field, Pembroke. Bring your own chairs. All are welcome. In the event of inclement weather we will worship at the Miracle Temple Hall, Devonshire.
• St Mark’s Anglican Church: Join our peaceful worship service at 8am and our all-ages worship service at 9.30am. At 11am we will be holding our Annual General Meeting. For our younger members we will have youth church and activities. All are welcome. Come to St Mark’s, not just a church but a family! 53 South Road, Smith’s.
• Bahá'ís of Bermuda: Join us every Thursday as we explore spiritual topics based on Baháʼu'lláh's vision for a prosperous world. 7pm to 9pm at the Baha'i National Centre. 8 Brunswick Street, Hamilton.
• Christ Anglican Church, Devonshire: Join us at Shelly Bay Beach between 10am and 3pm. We’ll begin the day in worship. The Sunday school-church picnic will immediately follow.
• E-mail email@example.com every Thursday before noon with any notices you would like featured with the subject “Around The Churches”