Around the churches
• Christ Anglican Church, Devonshire: Join us at Shelly Bay Beach between 10am and 3pm. We’ll begin the day in worship. The Sunday school-church picnic will immediately follow.
• Community Contact Ministries: Join us at 8.45am at Prospect Primary School field when the guest speaker will be Reverend Donald Norford. Bring your own chairs. All are welcome. In the event of inclement weather we will worship at the Miracle Temple Hall, Devonshire.
• St Mark’s Anglican Church: Join our “Tropical Praise Party” at 9.30am, a joint celebration with our sister church, Holy Trinity. There will be no 8am worship service. The “Praise Party” will be outside if the weather is good and inside if it's raining! We will be serving an ice-cold tropical fruit punch! Bring a chair, a sun hat and a glass or cup for communion – and punch! We have some special items lined up to celebrate our faith together and all are welcome so invite your friends and neighbours as it's going to be great fun! Come to St Mark’s, not just a church but a family! 53 South Road, Smith’s.
• The Anglican Church of Bermuda: All are invited to a free concert of the City Singers at The Cathedral of the Most Holy Trinity from 12.30pm until 1.15pm. An offering will be collected to benefit the Cathedral Feeding Programme. 29 Church Street, Hamilton.
• Bahá'ís of Bermuda: Join us every Thursday as we explore spiritual topics based on Baháʼu'lláh's vision for a prosperous world. 7pm to 9pm at the Baha'i National Centre. 8 Brunswick Street, Hamilton.
• E-mail email@example.com every Thursday before noon with any notices you would like featured with the subject “Around The Churches”