Defoe looking to free up his life ... completely
It's a dream job, right? I mean, who doesn't want to get paid organising Jermain Defoe's wardrobe, stocking his fridge and watering his plants.
Sounds like an easy way to earn $77,000 to $92,000 a year being an executive personal assistant for a top professional.
Wait. What? You also have to book all his social events, grow his brand, produce his iPhone apps and seek out sponsorship opportunities.
Oh, and then if you can create his own clothing line and fragrance and start up his Sports Mentoring and Management company that would be good, too.
Don't forget running his academy. And please be on call 24/7.
One last thing, you have to organise family holidays and remember when Mother's Day and, er, Bonfire Night is.
That leaves only one thing left for Jermain to do: score goals. Sunderland, to be frank, need all they can get.
11am kick off unless stated
Newcastle v Arsenal
New boy Florian Thauvin should be handed a start for Newcastle. Arsenal need to click soon.
Aston Villa v Sunderland
Conceding three to Exeter sums up shambolic Sunderland right now.
Bournemouth v Leicester
Eddie Howe's team to continue winning new admirers.
Chelsea v Crystal Palace
Pedro to again spark Chelsea into life.
Liverpool v West Ham
Worrying time for the Hammers. Christian Benteke will relish this one.
Manchester City v Watford
City should extend their irresistible start to the season.
Stoke City v WBA
Stoke have shown glimpses of promise so far.
Spurs v Everton
Tottenham look sluggish still. Everton to test them.
Saints should have too much despite shaky start.
Swansea v Man United
Swansea should be able to provide a much sterner test than Brugge.
2. Please respect the use of this community forum and its users.
3. Any poster that insults, threatens or verbally abuses another member, uses defamatory language, or deliberately disrupts discussions will be banned.
4. Users who violate the Terms of Service or any commenting rules will be banned.
5. Please stay on topic. "Trolling" to incite emotional responses and disrupt conversations will be deleted.
6. To understand further what is and isn't allowed and the actions we may take, please read our Terms of Service