Wells impresses in QPR win
Nahki Wells set up a goal in Queens Park Rangers' 2-1 win away to Bolton Wanderers in the Sky Bet Championship on yesterday.
Wells was in impressive form, creating the opening goal for Luke Freeman with a neat pull back in the 26th minute. Freeman then crossed for Eberechi Eze to score from 12 yards after the break.
Josh Magennis, the Bolton substitute, pulled a goal back with a 20-yard free kick in the 69th minute.
Wells, on loan from Burnley, has formed a new strike partnership with Tomer Hemed, on loan from Brighton & Hove Albion, and they created the first chance of the match as the Israeli played the Bermudian in only for him to shoot wide.
QPR won away for the first time in nine matches to condemn Bolton to defeat in the week they avoided administration.
Jonté Smith continued his fine form with a goal in Lewes' 2-2 draw at home to Enfield Town in the Bostik League Premier Division on yesterday.
Smith, who scored in his side's penalty shoot-out win at home to Farnborough in their FA Cup first qualifying round last week, struck in the 42nd minute.
Also in the Bostik League Premier Division, Amar Lewis was an unused substitute in Brightlingsea Regent's 2-0 defeat at home to Tonbridge Angels.
Reggie Lambe was substituted in the 65th minute in Cambridge United's 3-0 defeat away to Colchester United in League Two on yesterday.
Danté Leverock played in Narva Trans' 2-2 draw away to Meistriliiga in the Estonian top flight on yesterday. Also on yesterday, Willie Clemons played in Bodens' 1-0 win at home to Ytterhogdal in the Swedish fourth tier. Williams White was an unused substitute in Narpes Krafts' 3-1 defeat to TPV on yesterday.
2. Please respect the use of this community forum and its users.
3. Any poster that insults, threatens or verbally abuses another member, uses defamatory language, or deliberately disrupts discussions will be banned.
4. Users who violate the Terms of Service or any commenting rules will be banned.
5. Please stay on topic. "Trolling" to incite emotional responses and disrupt conversations will be deleted.
6. To understand further what is and isn't allowed and the actions we may take, please read our Terms of Service