Final squad named for Under-17 Concacaf Championship
Under-17 national football coach Cecoy Robinson has named his squad of 20 players for the Concacaf Championships in Guatemala later this month.
Three players have been cut from an initial squad of 23, with the remaining players scheduled to fly out to Miami on February 13 for a few days of training and preparation before travelling to Guatemala on February 17, two days before their round of 16 match.
Having already booked their place in the latter stages of the tournament, Bermuda must await the outcome of Group H, which features Haiti, Honduras, El Salvador and Suriname, to find out who they will first play in the knockout phase.
Should the youngsters win two games and make it to the semi-finals, they will become the first Bermudian team of any age group to play at a World Cup, with that tournament held in Peru in November.
1 Keyan Webb (GK)
2 Jutorre Burgess
3 Malachi Henry
4 Luke Fulton
5 Nayan Grant
6 Jaidyn Robinson
7 Hayden Dill
8 Jannis Roberts
9 Xahvi DeRoza
10 Daion Swan- DeSilva
11 Malachai Belboda
12 Nathaniel Swan (GK)
13 Gianni Burgess
14 Qu'ran Raynor
15 Keiaron Bean
16 Enoch Joseph
17 Kaej Stovell
18 Daqaio Stewart
19 Paris Mitchell Robinson
20 Chance Eve
2. Please respect the use of this community forum and its users.
3. Any poster that insults, threatens or verbally abuses another member, uses defamatory language, or deliberately disrupts discussions will be banned.
4. Users who violate the Terms of Service or any commenting rules will be banned.
5. Please stay on topic. "Trolling" to incite emotional responses and disrupt conversations will be deleted.
6. To understand further what is and isn't allowed and the actions we may take, please read our Terms of Service