Women’s under-20 Squad face Honduras in Concacaf Qualifiers
Head coach Vance Brown has announced the 20 players who will represent Bermuda at the Concacaf Women’s Under-20 Qualifiers in Nicaragua this week.
With six teams to qualify for the Concacaf Women's Under-20 Championship in Dominican Republic in May, Bermuda will be hoping to progess from Group E, in which they will face three opponents.
With all matches set to be played at the Estadio Nacional de Futbol in Managua, Brown’s side will first face action against Honduras on Friday at 7pm. They will then face Jamaica on Sunday at 10pm, with their final group match against Anguilla at 7pm on Tuesday.
With excitement building ahead of their first tournament match, Brown is hopeful of a good showing.
“We are a young team with positive energy and expecting to do well. We are anticipating tough games but will be going into every game looking to be competitive,” he said.
Jayla Peets Butterfield
Christia Lugo Elibox
Che Chulae Dowling
2. Please respect the use of this community forum and its users.
3. Any poster that insults, threatens or verbally abuses another member, uses defamatory language, or deliberately disrupts discussions will be banned.
4. Users who violate the Terms of Service or any commenting rules will be banned.
5. Please stay on topic. "Trolling" to incite emotional responses and disrupt conversations will be deleted.
6. To understand further what is and isn't allowed and the actions we may take, please read our Terms of Service