Trend of domination continues in motocross season
There were some perfect performances from a couple of riders at the Bermuda Motocross Club fixture at Southside Moto Sports Park last weekend.
A'jahni Foggo dominated in the 65cc event after he won all three heats, with Kayden Turini runner-up after finishing second in heat one and third in heats two and three.
Cassidy Spencer-Furbert took the PeeWee class after coming out on top in all three races. Messiah Baker finished second to Spencer-Furbert in every race.
Aiden Simmons was best of the riders in the 85cc class and was another rider to finish with a perfect record after winning all three heats. Second postilion went to A'jahni Foggo who finished second in every race, with third place going to Z'naz Jones.
Kai'jun Simons took the Expert class after winning the first two heats and finishing second in the third. Allan Degraff showed up well to finish second after twice finishing second and picking up one third-place finish.
Tinho Tucker Wall was victorious in the 50cc class, having taken second in the first heat before going on to win the last two. The winner of the opening heat, Kody Paul, had to settle for the runner up spot after seconds in the last two heats.
In the novice category, Jazuri Easton-Thompson was triumphant after winning the first two heats before settling for second place in the third. Michael Maclean was runner-up
In the Over-30 classification, Lorenzo Burch was first in all the three heats ahead of Ronald Trott.
2. Please respect the use of this community forum and its users.
3. Any poster that insults, threatens or verbally abuses another member, uses defamatory language, or deliberately disrupts discussions will be banned.
4. Users who violate the Terms of Service or any commenting rules will be banned.
5. Please stay on topic. "Trolling" to incite emotional responses and disrupt conversations will be deleted.
6. To understand further what is and isn't allowed and the actions we may take, please read our Terms of Service